I am still having difficulty with this exercise, although it is much easier and I am getting a lot more out of it now than when I first started with it. I am having a hard time with the suffering of my loved ones; this has always been a hard thing for me to deal with. It is as if I can physically feel what they are going through, and I wish I could take it away from them. It does help when I send them loving and healing thoughts.
As for my assessment, that was pretty easy, the area of my life that is giving me the most trouble and that needs the most work are the same one; biological. I am having a hard time with some of my illnesses, and I really need to find a doctor who is willing to work with me on these areas. My psychological wellbeing could also use quite a bit of work as I am facing not only the possibility of yet another serious illness for myself but the possibility of losing my child. In spite of all of this, my spiritual wellbeing is at a pretty good place; I am working hard to put my faith in God and know He is always there for me, and He is in charge.
I also had a very difficult time with the part of feeling my loved ones suffering. After a while I realized that this was a chance for me to focus more on sending healing, loving thoughts towards those loved ones.
ReplyDeleteSending thoughts of postive thoughts your way for peace of mind, and health and wellness. God always has a plan for us!